Graduated Ph.D. Students
Jeremy Tolbert, 2012
Thesis Title: Energy-Efficient Digital Design of Reliable, Low-Throughput of Wireless Biomedical Systems; Current Affiliation: GlobalFoundries, Malta, NY, USA
Subho Chatterjee, 2012
Thesis Title: A Design Methodology for Robust, Energy-Efficient, Application-Aware Memory Systems; Current Affiliation: Intel Corp., Hillsboro, OR, USA
Minki Cho, 2012
Thesis Title: Design Methodology To Characterize And Compensate For Process And Temperature Variation In Digital Systems; Current Affiliation: Intel Corp., Hillsboro, OR, USA.
Kwanyeob Chae, 2013
Thesis Title: Design Methodologies for Robust Low-Power Digital Systems Under Static and Dynamic Variations; Current Affiliation: Samsung Electronics, Korea,
Denny Lie, 2015
Thesis Title: Design Methodology For Low Power 3D-Integrated Image Sensing System For Network Based Applications; Current Affiliation: Intel Corp, OR
Wen Yueh, 2015
Thesis Title: Modeling, Characterization, and Control of the Electrical-Thermal Interactions in Advanced Packages; Current Affiliation: Nvidia Corp, Santa Clara, CA
Boris Alexandrov, 2015
Thesis Title: Design Methodology for Thermal Management Using Embedded Thermoelectric Devices. Affiliation: BCG, Atlanta, GA.
Amit R. Trivedi, 2015
Thesis Title: Ultra Low Power Non-Boolean Computing with Tunneling Field-Effect-Transistors; Current Affiliation: University of Illinois, Chicago, IL.
Sergio Carlo, 2015
Thesis Title: Load-aware Power Conversion and Integration for Heterogeneous Systems, Affiliation: Intel, Hillsboro, OR.
Khondker Z. Ahmed, 2016
Thesis Title: Power Management Circuits for Energy Harvesting System. Affiliation: Intel Labs, Hillsboro, OR.
Monodeep Kar, 2017
Thesis Title: Enhancing Side Channel Security With Fully Integrated Inductive Voltage Regulators; Affiliation: Intel Labs, Hillsboro, OR.
Jaeha Kung, 2017
Thesis Title: Energy-efficient Digital Hardware Platform for Learning Complex Systems; Affiliation: Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology, Korea
Thesis Title: NeuroCube: Energy-efficient Programmable Digital Deep Learning Accelerator based on Processor in Memory; Affiliation: Nvidia, Santa Clara, CA.
Thesis Title: RESOURCE-AWARE AND ROBUST IMAGE PROCESSING FOR INTELLIGENT SENSOR SYSTEMS; Affiliation: Korea
Taesik Na, 2018
Thesis Title: Energy Efficient, Secure and Noise-Robust Deep Learning for the Internet of Things; Affiliation: Microsoft, Redmond, WA
Mohammad Faisal Amir, 2018
Thesis Title: DESIGN METHODOLOGY FOR 3D-STACKED IMAGING SYSTEMS WITH INTEGRATED DEEP LEARNING; Affiliation: Apple Inc., Cupertino, CA
Graduated M.S. Students
- Nikhil Sathe, Date of Graduation: Aug, 2010; Thesis Title: Thermal Modeling in Many-Core Processors; Current Affiliation: Qualcomm Inc
- Muneeb Zia, Date of Graduation: May, 2013; Thesis: SRAM System Design For Memory Based Computing; Current Affiliation: PhD Student, Georgia Tech
- Prashant Nair, Date of Graduation: May, 2013; Thesis: Designing Low Power SRAM System Using Energy Compression; Current Affiliation: PhD Student, Georgia Tech.
- Krishnamurthy Yeleswarapu, Date of Graduation: January, 2014; Thesis Title: TCAD Simulation Framework for the Study of TSV-device Interaction.
- Swarrna K. Parthasarathy, Date of Graduation: December, 2014; Thesis Title: Energy efficient active cooling of integrated circuits using embedded thermoelectric devices; Current Affiliation: Knowles, Chicago, IL.
- Burhand Muhammad, Date of Graduation: May, 2015; Thesis: Design and implementation of a content aware image processing module on Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
- Khondker Z. Ahmed, Date of Graduation: May, 2015; Thesis Title: Low Voltage Autonomous Buck-Boost Regulator For Wide Input Energy Harvesting; Current Affiliation: PhD Student, Georgia Institute of Technology
Undergraduate Students (Georgia Tech)
- Anurag Kadasne, Fall 2009, Spring 2010
- Andrew Burks, Spring 2010
- Erik Ronshagen, Fall 2010, Spring 2011
- Samrat Sinharoy, Fall 2012
- Chawit Uswachoke, Fall 2012
- Daniel Besse, Spring 2013
- Janani Ramakrishnan, Fall 2014, Spring 2015
- Huijie Pan, Fall 2015 (PURA)
Undergraduate Students (SURE Program)
- Abner Ayalaa, Summer 2010
- Erica Nwankwo, Summer 201
- Leishla Z Ramos Rivera, Summer 2012
- Luis D. Nieves, Summer 2014
- Maurisa Orona, Summer 2014
- Jennifer Camacho, Summer 2016
International Undergraduate Students
- Swarrna K. Parthasarathy, Spring 2012
- Karthik Swaminathan, Spring 2013
- Sesha Swaroop, Vempalli, Spring 2014
- Arambakkam Narayanan, Spring 2015